PART OF THE
Over fifty years ago, when the first 1460 rolled off the production line, the choice of upper leathers available was relatively limited. While the huge subcultural appeal of that famous silhouette is still as potent as ever, the evolution of leathers and upper materials has allowed vast experimentation with classic shapes.
Few boots and shoes could carry a bright, Acid-inspired Leopard print or delicate Little Flowers as well as Vintage Bouquet florals, all with equal aplomb.
- Our 1460 8-eye boot
- The 'Portland Rose' is full grain leather with a high quality floral print
- A great girlie boot with DM attitude
- Plain Welted sole - no visible construction thread
- These boots are heat-sealed then stitched
- Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole